Notifications
Clear all

Happy New Year! 🥳

MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

Happy New Year to @redandhowling and @bryan and to the whole Red and Howling community ❤️ 

9C14CB7B 04A2 43A5 BD2C BBD765E058E7
This topic was modified 5 years ago by MariaandNikita

@kitispie

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2018 9:02 am
Bryan
(@bryan)
Admin
Posted by: MariaandNikita

Happy New Year to @redandhowling and @bryan and to the whole Red and Howling community ❤️ 

@mariaandnikita Thank you so much and Happy New Year to you, too!  

One of my New Years resolutions is to be a more active community contributor in 2019!    🍾  🥂 

Subscribe to Red & Howling on YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2018 9:28 am
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

Happy new year? I hate it with a passion

So far in NL (its 2am) there have been riots in two cities at least, several cars have been burned out as well as a number of properties, several police officers are injured, some children are in hospital after a motar bomb was thrown into their house and three people are dead from firework injuries. The offical figures for injuries , loss of fingers eyesight , property damage etc wont be known for several days yet so it can only get worse.

Forgive me if Im not jumping for joy..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2018 5:08 pm
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Wow, that's crazy @mad-murphy.  I have a Dutch friend that lives here in the US and he was joking about the violence that is done every year.  I didn't find it funny.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2019 5:44 am
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member
Posted by: AmongTrees

Wow, that's crazy @mad-murphy.  I have a Dutch friend that lives here in the US and he was joking about the violence that is done every year.  I didn't find it funny.

Thats awful but Im sad to say its indicative of the attitude of so many people. The Dutch are so calm politie and non aggressive the rest of the year, its as if some temporary madness overtakes them at new year.

It wasnt always like this but in recent years its just got worse and worse.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2019 8:52 am
Griff Mom
(@griff-mom)
Fantastic Member

It's interesting what you mention about temporary madness.  I used to work as a cocktail waitress at a Jazz bar many moons ago.  We all used to dread New Year's eve because all our regulars would stay at home.  We'd get the folks that were likely the quiet ones all year, then not be able to handle their alcohol because they thought they needed to drink it up to celebrate.

Not a fan of fireworks myself.  Now our poor Woody has such a hard time every 4th of July.  Hope all our pets stayed safe this New Years.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2019 3:42 pm
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

I think if anything can be gained its to realise that while the world around us goes mad and people become untrustworthy mad monsters for a while our beloved pets still offer us the same stability and love as always..

Unaffected by the season, the parties or the date change they are as ever faithful and loyal..

Thank goodness for our furry loved ones...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2019 12:52 am
Griff Mom liked
Share:

Want another Red & Howling Cartoon? 🎲🎲

Want to see another cartoon?

🐾 Have something to say?
Jump to comment section! 🐾

Want to get more of my cartoons, stories and fun freebies delivered right to your inbox?

Join my Red and Howling family now!

Need More Red and Howling Fun?
📬Join My Cartoon Newsletter
🎲Surprise Me With a Cartoon Now!

©2020 redandhowling.com All rights reserved

Red and Howling Antidepressants T-Shirt

(Also available at shop.redandhowling.com)