Hello from Burlington Ontario  

RSS
Bullys_rock
(@bullys_rock)
Good Member

561C600C DE92 46A5 B9D3 0C172EF7A236
4EC394B3 0A01 4D37 A578 8DDDBCED71E9
C2E302FD 1A35 4F69 B94E CA81EF30D93D

Hello just joined the community today. We live in Burlington Ontario and currently have two pups, Georgia our 2 year old Olde English Bulldogge and Dallas our 6 year old bullmastiff. I was raised with dogs and lasted exactly 3 weeks after marriage without a dog. Cannot imagine life without them. I guess I come by it honestly. Both parents were animal lovers and even searched for a seniors resident that would take their Boston Terrier when they made the move from their home of  60 years!

Sally

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2018 12:59 pm Griff Mom, TheOneWithTheThumbs, MariaandNikita and 1 people liked
AussieGoldies
(@aussiegoldies)
Great Member

Hi Sally.....loved seeing the photos of Georgia and Dallas - they are beauties 😍...and these are great photos.   I loooooovvveee the Bulmastiff breed ❤️  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2018 12:05 am Bullys_rock liked
PharmacySheep
(@pharmacysheep)
Fantastic Member

Hi! I would love to hear the story behind your pups names!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2018 7:10 pm Bullys_rock liked
Griff Mom
(@griff-mom)
Outstanding Member

@bullys_rock

Those faces!!!   😍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2018 1:36 pm Bullys_rock liked
Bullys_rock
(@bullys_rock)
Good Member

Aww thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2018 2:55 pm
Bullys_rock
(@bullys_rock)
Good Member

Dallas was named after his grand daddy. I met his grand dad at a bullmastiff picnic my breeder used to have annually and he was incredibly gentle (even more so than most bullmastiffs). It was love at first sight and years later when my breeder moved and I went to her co-breeders (who had owned Dallas) for our fifth bullmastiff pup I just had to name him Dallas. 

I also fell in love with the name Georgia, however in hindsight an IG follower suggested “Dublin” and I wish I had chosen that because she is red like the Irish ☘️ and Dublin would have been perfect. Perhaps our next bullmastiff will be red and named “Dublin”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2018 3:01 pm Griff Mom and PharmacySheep liked
Share: