Hello from Germany  

RSS
Sabine
(@sabine)
Good Member

Hey there!
My name is Sabine and i'm (still) 26 (my birthday is in 2 weeks ;D) and i have two of the cutest dogs. Our first is Ricarda, she's born 2010 in a Romanian shelter and we got her when she was 5. The vet said that she might be a Shepherd- Dachshund Mix 🙂

Our second dog is Robert, we got him 3 weeks ago 🙂 He's also from Romania, but we think that he lived longer on the street - he's very scared of men (but not of my husband :)) and he got many scars in his face and some broken teeth. 

He could be a Terrier-Dachshund mix or .. we don't know. it was estimated that he could be 4 years old, but who knows.

BTW i'm really sorry for my bad English - i hope it wasn't that bad 😀 

(Can someone tell me how to upload some photos? :P)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 11:21 am Hazel Loves bLoomer, PharmacySheep and AmongTrees liked
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

Hello and welcome to the “family”:) @sabine to upload photos you can push “attach files” or “choose file” underneath where you are writing:) Looking forward to see Ricarda and Robert:) This is my Nikita ❤️

1FDDF069 2227 454A 8E32 16891902C8CF

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 4:27 pm AussieGoldies, Hazel Loves bLoomer and PharmacySheep liked
Sabine
(@sabine)
Good Member
Thank you @MariaandNikita 🙂

Your Nikita is really cute!  😍  what breed is she?

I have to be blind - i don't have that area under my writing, just Tags  😳 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 4:34 pm
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

Oh that’s weird @sabine On my phone it’s between where I write and the ‘add reply’ button! Nikita is a mutt 😂 I’ve been told she’s a chiweenie-heeler (chihuahua weinerdog heeler) but she’s probably a little bit of everything 😂

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 4:44 pm
Sabine
(@sabine)
Good Member

I logged out and in and there it is 😅

19D2F0E9 E4F5 4FC2 BF40 A5037AA463A0
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 4:48 pm Hazel Loves bLoomer, Griff Mom, PharmacySheep and 1 people liked
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

Awwww they are adorable 😍 @sabine

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2018 5:44 pm
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

Such cute dogs they really look adorable. Are they good or are they the terrible twosome getting up to mischief?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 12:48 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Hello!  Welcome!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 9:42 am
PharmacySheep
(@pharmacysheep)
Fantastic Member

Hi! Welcome to the community!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 1:36 pm
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Hello Sabine and welcome to the community!  I'm sorry you had trouble with uploading photos.  The logging out and logging back in is a bit confusing :(.  I LOVE your pups!  And your English is great! p.s.  A Big pre-happy birthday to you!

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 2:28 pm
Hazel Loves bLoomer
(@hazel-loves-bloomer)
Fantastic Member

@Sabine

hello!!!! welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're on the right track here. this is the kind of community where all over the world could meet, discuss anything under the sun about our pawmily  😍  😍  😍  😍 

where from the island of the Philippines and i have my doggo name bLoomer... 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2018 12:05 am
AussieGoldies
(@aussiegoldies)
Great Member

Hello and welcome Sabine!  Ricarda and Robert are such cute pups.  It's so wonderful that you rescued them ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2018 9:59 pm
Sabine
(@sabine)
Good Member

Thank you so much, what a warm welcome!  😍  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 12:29 pm
Sabine
(@sabine)
Good Member
Posted by: Red & Howling

p.s.  A Big pre-happy birthday to you!

Oh oh! In Germany it's a big taboo to gratulate before the birthday is, it will bring misfortune  😱 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 12:31 pm
Share:
Would you like to receive my Red & Howling Cartoons, Helpful Pet Tips & More - delivered to your inbox for free every week? Get in on the fun and join over 300K+ Red & Howling fans by signing up now!

Buy art. Do good.
shop.redandhowling.com
©2019 redandhowling.com All rights reserved