Animal Communication: Bridging the Rainbow Bridge 🌈🦋🐶❤️😺😇

Page 1 / 2
Mayor Puppypants
(@http-shannonspring-com)
Outstanding Member

2E45F0FC 7BBC 421E BD5A 7F964DAE5313

https://www.facebook.com/323119867889885/posts/950666401801892/

Hello Animal Friends, ❤️😇

The link above is to Facebook/MayorPuppypants and a post I just made about my first dog, Teddy from childhood, and how he is still with me. I will go into more details about my experiences with my dog angels in this forum for grieving fur parents and for those interested in Animal Communication.

First, let me say that while I always KNEW (not believed) that animals go to Heaven, I wasn’t sure about Animal Communication (being able to directly connect with animal spirits across the bridge), until I hired an animal communicator; actually a few (one I did not like), and discovered this is REAL!  

Then to the joy of my childhood self, who got into trouble for arguing with a priest who told me dogs don’t go to Heaven (too many emojis to chose from here so just insert eye roll, vomit, and cat scratching his eyes out). I BECAME AN ANIMAL  COMMUNICATOR MYSELF!  And my life has changed for the waaaaay better.

Life takes a lot away from us and humans take a lot away from each other,  yet there are a few things that NO one can ever take from us: our love for one another, our education, and our experiences.  And it is my EXPERIENCES that have empowered, comforted, and gifted me with the ability to connect with my pets on the other side and others' pets and humans on the other side.

“Random” things started happening to me, including prophetic dreams of a “deceased” pet (I prefer the word "transitioned") and I would instantly know things about them.  A few years ago it was more like a fun party trick for me—my psychic and mediumship abilities.  I had no way of explaining how I was doing the things I did, I just did them.  Now it’s more than a party trick, it’s part of who I am. 

I am glad to say that readings I do for people are often humor-filled.  As a humorist by trade, my sessions are filled with cartoon characters, songs, movies, celebrities, and as Johnny Carson used to say, “wild, weird, stuff”!  Spirit speaks to us in ways that we can understand and that will demonstrate to us that this is REAL.  My mind is a cartoon jungle and so Spirit speaks to me through the likes of Looney Tunes, Pepe and Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, and so many others.  

I will be sharing stories here about all of my beloved pets who have transitioned.  Teddy #1 (who’s pictured here and on the FB post), I hadn’t seen since he died.  I received visits from all of my other dogs, but Teddy and that made me sad.  Why wasn't he visiting like the others?  Was he ok? Why wasn’t he with the others? And so I asked him, "Teddy, where are you? Please visit me".  And one blessed night he did!  And then, like magic, he joined the rest of the pack which spans my whole life up to now, as a forty something adult.  It just happened,  I asked and he came! ❤️ And it was the coolest family reunion ever!  I’m not a big fan of my human family, so my life really is ALL ABOUT THE DOGS.

I've learned a lot from Teddy #1.  I've learned that Heaven doesn’t have the same rules as we do.  Time isn’t linear, so those who have passed can be everywhere at once.  And the past, present, and future seem to all be the same.

Before I share more about my life-changing experiences, please let me express a few vital things:   I do not subscribe to any one religion.  I am spiritual.  And I believe that Spirit doesn’t ever, ever, ever pick and choose which animals go to Heaven.  I will not be hurt or upset if you don’t believe in this or in me.  These are my true experiences,  NOT  my wishes or dreams or thoughts and they've changed my life.

Finally, I ask you to please, please, not be sad, or beat yourself up if you've not yet heard from your pets who have crossed over.  It’s not because they didn’t make it to the afterlife.  It really isn't anything that our human minds can comprehend.  While you are entitled to your feelings, grief, anger, and everything you feel when you lose a beloved pet, I ask you to remain open to the possibility that your pet will reach out to you and give you a sign in unexpected ways.  It is my intention to help make this happen for you by sharing with you what I have done to enhance my own abilities to communicate with the deceased.  

Please share with me anything and everything you would like to about your pets who have crossed over.  

Above all, may peace be with you as you grieve.  May lightening strike down anyone who says, “It’s just a dog/cat/bird/pig etc. because our animals are our family.  Surround yourself with those who get it.  Ignore those who don't.  Be careful with your heart ❤️and choose wisely who to share your pain with.  This community is a safe place and YOUR  EXPERIENCES ARE VALID.  Amy cares, I care, Mayor Puppypants cares.  And your furry friends care and they will never ever stop caring for you.

Please stay tuned to learn about each of my furry spirit kids!

With so much love, may you feel the slobber and not find anything to wipe it off with,  Shannon 

Devoted Dog Mom, Free Spirited Cool Cat
Facebook/MayorPuppypants

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2018 2:02 pm
Doslittlechihuahuas, Pegacorn, ldjsatx and 2 people liked
Sarah J.K
(@sarahjk404)
Great Member

Hi there, I lost my dog Buddy barely a month ago and I constantly think of him, I am having a very hard time moving forward and just feel sad all the time. How do I go about it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2018 3:09 pm
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

Hi Sarah,

I'm not a fan of cliches, but some of them actually help.  With a trauma like the loss of a pet, "One Day at a Time" is all you can do right now.  Please do not place any unrealistic expectations on yourself or accept them from others.  I handled each of my dog's transition a little bit differently, and I can honestly say that I felt like I temporarily lost my mind each time. There were days that I didn’t shower or get out of bed.

Things that helped me get through day-by-day were reading books on grief (I will post some suggestions). Write letters to your pet.  Ask your deceased pet to help you get through the day—they will help you, even if you're not aware of it, they will!  There are some days I’m super connected to Spirit and others where I’m like, "OMG where is everyone?" (meaning my Spirit Pack).  They haven’t gone anywhere, it just depends on what’s happening with me in my life.  Grief is unpredictable and some days are merciless; others are magical.

For me, there is no greater pain than the loss of a child and best friend which each of my dogs has been to me. Animals are heroes and it comforts me to honor them.  One of my dogs saved my life, so I made him an award certificate and placed it by his photo. 

I do not like that the following happened to me, but I believe in being honest, especially if I can spare others some pain.  Some days, in order to cope with my insurmountable grief,  I drank too much or popped too much Valium.  I’m not saying it’s not ok to numb the pain temporarily, but for me, it led to self destruction and looking back, I see how hard this was on my surviving pets. Numbing out with TV and sleep, in my opinion, are safer, better options until you have the strength to manage the pain better. 

I also found humor, like funny movies and books, to be lifesavers and I found volunteering to be very healing, too, especially at animal shelters where animals need love and care.  Volunteer on your stronger days though if this appeals to you—this is what I mean by relieve yourself of expectations and being gentle with yourself.  Some days you might have the strength to go out and do more and other days it might be hard to even manage eye contact with another human for fear they will ask you the worst possible question,  "How are you?".  Know that other people’s feelings are not your priority right now.  So however you choose to reply or not to reply to that question is your right. Forgive yourself for not being your regular self, this is not a regular time ❤️!

Talking out loud to your deceased pet can be cathartic.  This doesn’t make you crazy! Tell them how much you love them and what you appreciate about them because that has not died, that is very much alive!  Over time, my heart grew lighter, I never stopped  missing my dogs who passed, but over time, I grew to feel their presence still with me.

I ask you to be very protective of yourself and your feelings.  I went to a comedy show once where the comedian was making jokes about euthanasia and I had just lost my dog, Ducky days before where even the vet had laughed during the procedure.  I was angry as HELL, and even wanted to smack the friend next to me for not rushing me out of the comedy show to protect me.  So I walked myself out.  I have a habit of torturing myself with the "WHYS"!  Why did this happen?  Why this way? Why are people joking about my pain? I didn’t get any answers to these questions, much like many other questions I have about life.

I did get something much better though which was a visit from my beloved Ducky,  24 hrs after she passed!  She appeared as two dancing rainbow colored cubes of light.  Hard to explain, but it was amazing.  I’ll be posting about Ducky at a later time.  

My point is, it’s likely that nothing will make any sense to you at this point in time and ALL that you are feeling is OK and you don't have to apologize for anything.  Your healing WILL COME.  I don’t know when or how,  but it will. And there will be days where the pain reactivates.  My heart clenches as I type this because years after, the pain is still there.  But now there is also PEACE, true peace that Ducky and all my pups are alive and well.

Thank you for reaching out ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈. When the time was right for me, I chose to honor my pets by saving the life of another, because while grief was my right for as long as I needed it, I couldn’t handle the constant pain, so I found ways to day-by-day take care of myself, other pets, and start reading and learning everything I could about pets and the afterlife.  

And to that I will say, only take in what rings true for you. I’ve read lots of books and websites from “experts” and many had wonderful tips and they helped me heal and helped me develop my own gifts.  And just like anything else, I also heard and read stuff that I disagreed with or knew to be untrue,  so take what works for you (including this post) and discard the rest.  

I hope my future posts in the coming weeks will bring you comfort, as well as the support of this community.  In the meantime, just like you will never stop loving your Buddy, his love for you has only grown bigger now.  He will help you heal. Love doesn’t go anywhere, only physical form does.  

Love, Shannon ❤️❤️

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2018 5:28 pm
Pegacorn, ldjsatx, Doslittlechihuahuas and 1 people liked
Sarah J.K
(@sarahjk404)
Great Member

Hi Shannon, thank youso much for your detailed reply. I will read it properly in the morning when I am less emotional and then write a longer response. Bless you xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2018 10:54 am
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

Hi Sarah, I’ll be posting a list of resources tomorrow and also a feature story of each one of my pups in Spirit and how they have ALL sent me messages of their joy and well-being from “the other side”. Hope it helps and I hope you are being cared for by loved ones.  Not everyone has that though, so just know you are loved here ❤️! 

Xo,

Shannon 🐶🌈

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2018 1:16 pm
Pegacorn, ldjsatx, Doslittlechihuahuas and 1 people liked
Bryan
(@bryan)
Admin

Hi Shannon!  Topic moved to the Pet Loss Discussion area - thank you!

Subscribe to Red & Howling on YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2018 1:21 pm
Doslittlechihuahuas
(@doslittlechihuahuas)
Great Member

Bless you....I know this is a hard time. ❤️🐾

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2018 7:38 pm
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

I have 9 dogs in Heaven 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 and two on earth on my bed now 🐶🐶😃😃.  I’d hired animal Communicators (AC) in the past and didn’t know  I could do this myself until well...it just happened! I’ll credit my dog Teddy #2, aka, Baby Bear for putting me on this path. I’d always been intuitive and randomly psychic, but life really opens up when you learn how to channel on command by “tuning in”.

Each time I’d lost a pet, I’d go into severe depression and be non-functioning.  My dogs were always my best friends and family. They are also my kids. The two I have now are even my business partners! See my member bio for this info. 😊  But when I lost Teddy #2, (Teddy #1 is in the pic in my first post here), I actually attempted suicide and have noooooooo idea how I survived because it couldn't have been possible, except that an Angel must have swooped in and saved me! 

I didn’t plan to survive Teddy’s death, so when he was being driven to the vet for euthanasia, I overdosed in a BIG way, as I knew I couldn’t handle the loss.  I always hated the expression "God doesn’t give you more than you can handle".  I’ve been given waaaaay more throughout my life than I can handle when it comes to tragedies. God and I can have this debate offline sometime.  Well,  I did survive,  and little did I know that eventually, there is a happier ending unlike anything I could ever have ever imagined! 

If you are in this level of pain where you plan to do anything like what I did, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255.  I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes as I type this because I am so grateful I survived and I'm still in shock these 6 years later because it’s not hard for me to recall the pain. For a long time I was not happy I survived as I only went through more pain for years until I gathered the strength and courage to deal with what led me to prescription drug addiction in the first place and then eventually to see no way out of my pain, but suicide.   It was like Congratulations! You survived!  Now the hard part begins! Ugh.  BUT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A REASON AND YOUR LIFE MATTERS.  

I’m also sure Teddy saved my life as was later confirmed by an AC who said Teddy helped keep me here, so I could become a Humane Educator and adopt a dog who would become the first dog mayor of St. Petersburg, Florida, and I’d do tons of work for rescue and so much more!  AND  I BECAME A PSYCHIC MEDIUM ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR 😊😇🐶❤️😺 ! Woo-Hoo!  Wait! Let me do that right, WOO-HOO-WOO-HOO! (this is my spirit channeling Daffy Duck dancing around yelling Woo-Hoo in joyful delirium 😎!).  I am so HAPPY to be alive and to be able to honor Teddy and all of my pups!

I see now that my post is getting longer. So I’ll just focus on how Teddy came through to me and follow up with the first time I channeled a dog for someone else 🐶.  I moved to St. Pete, went to a Unity church—I am not religious— but I was curious about the afterlife and  what being human is all about.  The speaker that day, Suzanne, was a psychic medium and a high ranking navy official who, over time, developed her gifts (it really can happen like this).  She’s also an author and well known in the medium world.  Anyway, I went there in such raw emotional pain, I could barely speak.

I listened to the speaker's beautiful talk about losing her daughter and gaining spiritual abilities as a medium (good things really do come out of tragedy).  She told everyone to just have an open mind and heart, as that’s how spirit can come into our hearts and minds.  She told us to “ask for a message” from a loved one in spirit.  Despite having  NO reason to believe  anything cool and magical like this would happen for me, I decided to tell myself that it COULD  happen for me ❤️💕.

I asked Teddy to please show me a sign that he’s happy; that  he’s there with me AND HE DID! (Please look out for later post about his visits in dreams over the last six years...amazing! ).  He did it in quite a humorous way, too.  When I asked Teddy to come through, I was picturing him in his happiest time, captured in a photo of him smiling in his bright blue plastic swimming pool.  And then I heard the words, "CHECK YOUR PHONE".   I never pull my phone out at events and I always keep my phone OFF out of respect for others.  But I obeyed my dog 😊 and turned my phone on and heard Teddy tell me to check my Match.com messages.  "Ugh, not now",  I thought ( if your dog is talking to you and giving you an order, LISTEN!).   I had one message from a guy whose screen name was "SWIMMING POOL BLUE"!   I knew that had to be Teddy coming through!  What a clever boy! ❤️

After the talk, I approached Suzanne with a note, since I couldn’t speak without sobbing.  She picked up on my loss, not knowing my loved one was a dog,  she bumped me to the top of her years long wait list and even invited me to her home for a reading which she did for free—adding even more credibility to her name (all mediums should be well paid like any professional, but this was just extra validation).  I was nervous that she might get annoyed that my loved one was a dog and that maybe she'd think my loss was not as important as others, thankfully, she did not think this.  She also did not know it was my dog at first which was interesting.  Suzanne is the real deal ( me, too 😊), and I witnessed her transform in voice and facial expressions as she conducted the reading.

Suzanne had never channeled a dog before so she wasn’t sure what was happening!  So, I somewhat shyly said, "Oh it’s my dog".  She was relieved as her usual signs weren’t identifying who the “person” was.  She shifted gears a bit as she knew this was a new challenge.  I had faith in her and TOTAL FAITH in my boy Teddy! And he really came through for us and for me.  Suzanne gave details about his life and that he helped stop an intruder into my house and also that I’d been very sick with addiction.  She channeled Teddy's energy and even looked as if she were him— hard to explain in words.  But Teddy was there!  The details were accurate and wait for it.... some of my other dogs crashed the session, too!  

I left the session a different person.  These sessions can really help assist in the grieving process.   Note that I didn’t say cure, maybe for some it would, but for me it brought me peace and hope.  As I said in my first post, since I was a kid, I didn’t believe animals went to Heaven, I KNEW they did! And now I got to experience the magic firsthand.  And now I get to help others experience it, too. 🌈😇🐶❤️

A few more years passed before I’d have a kundalini experience where my own gifts were given a delightful spiritual kick in the butt and I’d begin doing this work for myself and others.  Thanks Baby Bear, my hero, my baby forever  🐶❤️😇🙏. 

Teddy and I remind you to keep an open heart and mind and let your loved ones come through in their own way and time.  They will. 

Love Shannon

6B88B0B0 5CAC 4413 86C8 4FB0A3B56A15

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 10:21 am
Pegacorn
(@pegacorn)
Great Member

Sarah, I feel for you. ❤️  R.I.P. Buddy!    Shannon, I am here for the last two days (Great budding community!) trying to distract myself from the inevitable. I don't have much time and no internet at home where I will be with her, by her side, for her last two days. I am sliding into it with both feet, and where yesterday I was heartened, today I am having a harder time. I've already postponed and rescheduled once, and I am so having doubt, which is so unlike me. This is not my first, nor will be my last. I take on older rescues so I have had quite my share of this but... Vet. approved, Liver failing, cancer, burst tumor won't heal, more lumps cropping up daily, spinal stenosis, arthritis, falling down in the back and knuckling under on all four. At 13 (rescued at 8) and 115lb Dane, she has given it her all. I've done everything, given every pill, food and treatment, I am hoping I am not going to find her fallen and stuck again when I get home. But yet still I doubt, too soon? But don't want to wait too long. Most have given me the look. She will never give me the look, she's still a go girl and doesn't think she has a problem. When she falls down in the back or knuckles under in the front and falls face first into the dirt it breaks my heart, but she just looks at me and knows I'm gonna be there for her and help her up. However, I have to  work, although I've thought about quitting my job, and I've seen evidence of her falling when I'm not there and once was stuck with no hope of righting herself, this just after I called it off last Fri. I can't even take her for a dog park walkie, her fav. There are so many questions that I would ask her, but she may not even know the answers, yet. I was hoping you might have some time to glance at my profile pic and see if you think you can connect to her or any others that might be around to help? I am glad to pay you and do this more formally in e-mail over the course of the next few weeks (I have so many I'd like to say hi to), although I am incredibly computer challenged. But I am really hoping for...?  I'm sorry, This is probably not the way to reach out to you. I would give you my number, because I feel have a compelling need to speak with you, but I don't see a private message reply button and I probably should not give it out publicly. I will be here till 8pm if you find yourself still online when I complete this tome.  🙂 If not, I'll be back after a few days off for my grieving process. Here's hoping I catch you and you might just catch...??? Thanks for listening. 🌼 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 6:23 pm
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

Hi Pegacorn 

I just got home and must be rested to connect. However, I can without doing that first,  tell you what you already know and don’t want to hear.  It’s time to let Mustang rest and let her body stop fighting.  She’s holding on for you. We must be the parent and that means saying no to too many treats, saying no to eating poop, and saying goodbye so they may experience relief from their pain.  You will also not want to remember her pain, and she will not want you to hold onto these memories of her not as her best self.  She loves you and senses your pain,  this will not get easier by waiting. I’m so sorry. ❤️❤️❤️

Talk with her, explain all to her.  She already knows but she seems to need your permission to let go.  Humans do this too.  Some wait for their loved ones to arrive at the hospital and some go before they arrive. I ask you  not to prolong your suffering or hers.  She truly WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE 🌈🦋🙏   She will never ever ever leave you.  Only her body.  Nothing can spare you this pain  and as the parent you must be the brave one  💕  Hold off on quitting your job unless you truly hate it, because it might help you keep your sanity.  But if it will make you feel better, then quit.  Especially if your place of work won’t give bereavement leave.  Please see if a friend can go with you and see if there is a vet that will come to your home.  I didn’t do that last time and I regret it.  Of course if you like your vet, you will know best.  I can tell you she is ready.  Animals know and she’s not afraid .   I’m so very sorry.  This is hard for me to type.  Love her and know she is just rising to a higher place.  Her suffering will be over and her dignity intact.   Take care of yourself  and she will too.  💕💕💕💕💕💕  

Peace and love be with you.  I will be here to help in the future.  I’m not going anywhere and Mustang is also not going anywhere!  She’s just going to be in a different form, but always still your baby at your side  🐶❤️🦋.   

Much love,

Shannon and my spirit team of dog angels! 

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 8:28 pm
Pegacorn
(@pegacorn)
Great Member

Thank you Shannon,

I will text you and wait till you are available. I will be with her and my phone all day tomorrow and Fri. am. 

I love my job with my special needs girls and the family has given me 5 days off. The only way I could do hospice for Mustang would be to quit and that is unreasonable. I love and am loved and needed with and by  my girls and their family also. Last time after her first buddy, Banjo, passed, because she can't be alone, they gave me a week. I used it to passionately fly to Albuquerque, NM. to adopt a 9yr old Dane with spinal stenosis. (I had just been diagnosed myself.) I bought a $500 Geo Metro and drove him back to Seattle.  😋 What an adventure! And he was the perfect dog. Abraxus!

I was going to spend all 5 days with Mustang but she can't go anywhere and falls all the time. I have the right Vet. and support systems, family, friends, etc.. all dog lovers, thank you. I am just reaching for that one last...?? I was hoping maybe you could help. 

I am a rational person and, like I said, I have done this before. I will be ok. They are all different, but somehow Mustang is waiting for something. (Or probably it's just I am.) I know it is her time. I just am running out of free time to devote to her and am not in a position to house sit until she passes naturally. And I will not find her in a compromised position again. Just too hard on us both. I have always made an informed decision (with my Vet.) to ease suffering and I usually don't question my call. Maybe it is just because you are here. I guess I just want to talk to you and this community. It is a new experience as I don't usually devote my time to online pursuits, but this community speaks to my heart and my heart is heavy at this moment.

Thank you, I look forward to talking to you, Jessica. 🌼 Offline till Tue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 9:32 pm
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

Hi Jessica,

Well this is good news that you have the support and a great job with a compassionate family. ❤️  I had a geo metro once too.  I see you’re offline for a few days. And no matter how rational one is, grief is so unpredictable. So you’re wise and brave to reach out to this special community. 

If and when you get the chance I explain the process in earlier posts of how I work. You would send me an email with her photo and your questions.  I applaud you for rescuing seniors and in my opinion, when the time is right, saving another life is the bets way to honor the life of another. Love can only grow, and never be replaced. I’m happy to hear of your sterngth just know it’s also okay to feel weak.  You know this already and I’m glad ur taking care of yourself. I agree you cannot wait for this to get worse. Reach out when you wish. And thank u for being a hero to dogs. I don’t know what yiur questions are but I suggest you ask your subconscious to work in the answers in yiur sleep.  Write them down. Say them out loud and ask your subconscious to provide you answers. It will. And always go with what you feel over what u think. The heart knows the mind gets itself in trouble. This is why animals always know everything .  All instinct. 

Peace 

Shannon ✍️   Write down your questions. Try answering them from her perspective 

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 9:51 pm
Doslittlechihuahuas
(@doslittlechihuahuas)
Great Member

I’m so sorry ❤️🐾🙏🏻

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2018 4:21 pm
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Hello Jessica @pegacorn,  My heart goes out to you and I'm sending you much love and lots of support. I'm glad Shannon is here—I've read through her posts and she has so much wisdom and comfort to share with us.

I think saying goodbye to our fur kids is one of the hardest things in life to go through and I think we always question when is the right time to say goodbye.  I cancelled, so many vet appointments because I didn't think it was the right time. 

You're in my thoughts  ❤️.  Hugs to you and Mustang.

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2018 12:36 pm
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Hi @sarahjk404  I'm so sorry you're struggling over Buddy.  I think Shannon has so much good advice that I don't have anything to add to it really, but some extra love and hugs and support.  I especially agree with Shannon's suggestion of reading cathartic books.  I know when my dad passed away, I was comforted greatly by C.S. Lewis's book on losing his wife, "Surprised by Joy".  With the loss of my beloved dogs, I have been comforted greatly by a compilation of stories from people who had been visited by their deceased pups and it gave me hope and relief.  I'll try to think of the title and post it here.  

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2018 12:48 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Want another Red & Howling Cartoon? 🎲🎲

Want to see another cartoon?

Need More Red and Howling Fun?
📬Join My Cartoon Newsletter
🎲Surprise Me With a Cartoon Now!

©2020 redandhowling.com All rights reserved