Devoted Dog Mom, Free Spirited Cool Cat
Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2018 8:48 pm
Mayor Puppypants
(@http-shannonspring-com)
Outstanding Member

AC resources

It seems almost too good to be true, that we can communicate with animals and they with us, but if you delve into some reading and open up your heart and mind, your skepticism just might take a break from disbelief and open up a window for you to experience this firsthand, and once that happens, your inner skeptic will hopefully write you a thoughtful apology. 😊🌈

Here are some AC books, some grief books, and some magic manifesting books. I hope they bring you comfort and skills. The best advice I can give you whether you’re in pain with loss, or just wanting to learn how to do AC, is to PAY ATTENTION. And this is coming from a fast brained, ADD soul. The more you notice, the more they will give you. It’s a playful game of all treats no tricks. And if you think you’re picking up on something, you are, really connecting. Don’t over analyze, take it at face value. Unlike humans, they will not mislead you. You will learn what is your voice, and what is coming from a higher place or a different voice.

The day I adopted Mayor Puppypants I heard a loud, Morgan Freeman like voice firmly command me to “GO TO THE SHELTER NOW”:; and I paused wondering why on a random Wednesday afternoon near closing time I would do this. The voice insisted, “GO TO THE SHELTER NOW”. And I said, “Okay, Okay!”, as I looked for my 👠, while the voice then added, “Go to the HILLSBOROUGH Shelter NOW”. That shelter was far away and would put me in rush hour traffic. But, I listened and there awaited “Sammy”, aka Guy Smiley, aka Mayor Puppypants. He was an equally loud, commanding, little stinker who wanted OUT OF THE SHELTER NOW! ❤️🙏  He would become my business partner, co professor teaching Kindness to Animals, AND THE FIRST DOG MAYOR OF ST PETE, FL!  

I will share his adoption story in later post, but just take my advice, and LISTEN and PAY ATTENTION, because animals and those in the spirit world wanting us to connect with them are trying to get our attention.. and we must meet them half way, or in my case, 25 miles from my house! 😉. Hooray! There is NO better day than springing free a magical little freckled fairy or whatever yours looks like. 🧚🏻‍♀️😇 Always Adopt! And shop smile.amazon where you can choose an animal charity to support. Maybe Beagle Freedom Project or Non Human Rights who fights for captive animals. Check these groups out anyway. 😊

1. Tails from the Afterlife: Stories of Signs, Messages & Inspirati... by Kristy Robinett
2. We Walk Beside You. By Sandra Mendelson
3. Kinship with all life (don’t bother with his other books) but this one is GOLD)
4. Animal Communication Bootcamp by Debbie McGillvray
5. Awakening from Grief and When Prayers Go Unanswered both by John Welshons (spiritual not religious)
6. Animal Speak (which has animal totems and meanings. You will be amazed by the significance of every animal that shows up in your dreams and waking life).
7. The Alchemist
8. Any book by Val Heart or Penelope Smith, also watch their you tube videos. Yes they sound Crazy, but they also are the real deal. Some things are both good and true. 😊❤️🌈🐶
9. The Four Agreements ( to help you deal with humanity in general. You can’t be blocked up with people crap when you want to be open to higher realms)
10. “Spring Free”by Shannon Spring, a Humorous and uplifting book about a girl who was saved by the animal kingdom so she could go on to spread laughter and healing and communicate with animals, advocate for them and improve inter-species relations 🐶❤️. This book has not yet been written, but I’m putting it out there because when I do, it always happens! When it’s meant to be, that is, and this is meant to be! Until then, I have my workshops. 🧚🏻‍♀️

Fun footnote: Years ago I went to a psychic who told me her dogs were telling her jokes. And I was like, “Where’s the exit? She’s bonkers!” But a teeny little part of me was like, “But what if they do? What IF dogs tell jokes?” Fast forward 20 years and the joke is on me... as I now see she was far from crazy, and she was just enjoying the truth of the magical world that is right here for us; a world I have now discovered and very much enjoy. 🦄

If, like children, we can just believe that much like the spirit of Santa, Santa is real.  He’s not a fat white guy jamming down your chimney, but Santa is the spirit of giving and kindness, and well, that’s real.  And so are joke telling dogs and even a wise cracking house fly and a weirdly loyal skunk! You’ll have to read Kinship with All Life for those stories. I love when life comes full circle like this, and now I’m the weird one... ok weirder one 🐶❤️ who has learned to LISTEN and LOOK for what I can only see, hear, and feel with my 6th sense, you know, the one there’s no standardized test for! I see that animals do indeed joke with us, not just with their visible playful antics. But they are much smarter and more clever than given credit to!

Wild, weird, and very true stuff. Life really does become more fun, when you only care what animals think of you. People miss out on so much magic by using our limited human brains and foolish egos.

Love,
Shannon 🦋

DEA2B3F0 A131 4967 9894 9FF5451102E5

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2018 9:45 pm
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

Heres a really cool video on Anna Breytenbach, world famous AC. I show this in my AC classsd to kids 😊. There’s even a kids book to go along with it. Anna connects with a leopard who’s unhappy and well... just watch!

Being an AC is not for the faint of heart because so many people are still closed minded and of course will send hate towards who and what they fear.  This morning, someone posted their puppy’s photo asking what we thought of the name “Chaos”. I replied with honesty as I always do and warned her that naming your dog sos ring negative often leads to negative expectations of them that they then fulfill.  This is not always true,  but true enough that why take the chance? Some hater commented that I must be on drugs to think this, and nope no drugs, just connection to a world beyond limited thinking. 

This philosophy of the importance of positive names is illustrated in this beautiful video. ❤️

Love,

Shannon 

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2018 12:58 pm
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

Thinking of you, Jessica. ❤️🦋🌈

A44AD0F6 CF14 4E8A B33C 39DCA8D2495E

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2018 10:27 am
Pegacorn liked
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

I love that piece of artwork with the spirit dog @http-justhumorme-com  ❤️ 

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 11:55 am
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

Hi Friends,

Please see picture above of Teddy, number two, the brown one for this 🙂 post. 

I hadn’t heard from Teddy in a while, so I asked him to please come visit me, and let me know how he is doing. Within 24 hours, he answered my request. He appeared in a dream. Teddy had a difficult life and a particularly tragic passing. He came in the dream sitting perfectly still. He SMILED so big, tongue out surrounded by nature. I asked, “Teddy, what message do you have for me?”. Teddy said HAPPY, I AM HAPPY, with the word HAPPY above his head like a thought bubble. He stayed with me just long enough to feel his energy. I told Teddy, he would really like to play with Kermit, and I knew he watched over the three of us (Puppypants too). I was overjoyed that my soldier boy was so happy, and little did I know he wasn’t done with me yet...

The next day, I took my dogs to the bay and running up to us, came this dog that looked just like Teddy, except black, not brown. He had the same fur, ears, body, white streak on his chest, and was similar to the same unusual mutt mix as Teddy. This dog and my boy, Kermit ran into the water together and played, and the owner was shocked. “My dog never goes in the water!”, I wonder why today she is not afraid. I knew why- It was the energy of Teddy playing through her so he could play with his Earth brother. I then KNEW I had to ask what his dog’s name was, because I KNEW TEDDY WAS COMING THROUGH HER at this moment. He said, “Her name’s Irie”. Was I disappointed it wasn’t Teddy? NOOOOO! Because I knew this was REAL and I TRUSTED. It’s sometimes a game, and you need to play along, and show you’re paying attention. With no doubts whatsoever, I asked, “What does Irie mean?”. It’’s Jamaican for “HAPPY”! So Teddy came through in a dream saying, “Happy” and shows up the next day in a dog whose name means Happy! 

Thank you, Teddy, thank you, Irie for working together to bring love to a mom who thinks about her angel in Heaven and all his brothers and sisters EVERYDAY. 

Pay attention, friends! Signs are always around you that your pets are always with you.

Love,

Shannon and all my dogs 🐶 

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2018 1:51 pm
Bryan liked
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

https://redandhowling.com/community/general-discussion/animal-communication-the-universal-language-of-woof-meow-pet-me-now/#post-1798

Hi Friends, Please see above link where we are also talking  about Animal Communication. I describe the first time I worked with a dog 🐶 and his mom! 😊❤️  To help her help him. 

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2018 8:07 pm
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

I’ll be away in Findhorn, Scotland at an AC retreat.  I look forward to being able to use my new AC skills on this community when I return ❤️🧚🏻‍♀️🦄🦋🐾

Love,

Shannon

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2018 6:00 am
Mayor Puppypants
Outstanding Member

To Everyone missing their pets in Heaven,

I’d like to bring you peace, hope, and healing in your grief. I took some time away from the community to work with my Animal Communication clients, and I have so many beautiful, and joyful reunion stories to share of pets coming through for their people to show they have only left in body, but their spirits are alive, well, and by your sides, still loving you, and stirring up silly trouble to make you laugh. I’ve worked with cats, dogs, birds, turtles, horses, and a squirrel! Love is love and it never dies. ❤️🦋🐾🌈 I also bring through human loved ones in spirit 😇.

ALL READINGS ARE DONE BY PHOTOGRAPHS SO YOU CAN LIVE ANYWHERE, EVEN HEAVEN! 😇🐾🌈

As a Halloween treat,  no tricks, all sweet, I’m offering 20% off to Red and Howling fans now thru 12/31! I’m also offering ONE FREE READING to one pet parent, see details below. Please visit shannonspring.com for all info on readings, testimonials and about me and how important this work is to those I’m serving. Our pets here and in Heaven have LOTS to say and share with us about all they think and feel! It’s a true gift 🎁 they give us, and a humbling honor to be the one who delivers their messages to their beloved humans. Consider me the human Easter Beagle delivering baskets of hope and new life to you and them, keeping the connection alive. 

To book a reading for a human or pet loved one, visit shannonspring.com read the FAQ and follow the link to book your reading. Mention Red and Howling in your message  ❤️

To win a FREE reading...

1. visit Facebook/MayorPuppypants, LIKE and follow his page 😊❤️🐾

2. Please share his page  to put in newsfeed and help him spread the word on all his good work spreading kindness to animals! Be the first person to recruit 20 new animal loving fans by having them comment with your name on one of his posts!  I’ll post the winner here once someone has done this!

Watch video below and read thru earlier posts for comfort now  ❤️

Much love,

Shannon, Mayor Puppypants, Kermit the Dog, and my whole furry team in Heaven 🐾🌈❤️

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Mayor Puppypants

Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/10/2018 12:58 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Want another Red & Howling Cartoon? 🎲🎲

Want to see another cartoon?

Need More Red and Howling Fun?
📬Join My Cartoon Newsletter
🎲Surprise Me With a Cartoon Now!