Notifications
Clear all

Gloves to Help You & Your Pet

Laura
(@laura)
Good Member

My name is Laura Catena. I am a veterinarian in PA. Back in 2009, I was working in an ER vet hospital. I never wore the gloves available to us because they were bulky, welder's gloves. The gloves were dirty (can not wash leather) and so bulky, you had to use excessive force when handling patients. One day while working my ER job, I got bit by a cat. See the pictures below! I had surgery and months of physical therapy to regain use of my hand. During this time, the idea came to me what we desperately need is a glove that can benefit our patients. I am all about animal compassion and low-stress animal handling. The gloves I developed are The ArmOR Hand Gloves. They are machine washable, made of all synthetic materials, offer superior flexibility and dexterity, and more. The beauty of these gloves is you do not have to use excessive force! You can safely and properly maintain animal restraint, when needed. I am completely against declawing cats. Many cat owners ask me about trimming their cats nails. It can take time and practice but it can be done! One thing I love about the gloves is the 3 open fingertip style is perfect for trimming nails! Please check out my photos of my injury below as well as a few others. The website is http://www.armorhandglove.com and the FB page is http://www.Facebook.com/armorhandglove

Thank you! 

FB IMG 1526080311467

FB IMG 1520127096007

FB IMG 1528993468626

FB IMG 1528993533868

FB IMG 1528993549516

FB IMG 1528993426479

Veterinarian in PA & Developer of The ArmOR Hand Animal Handling Gloves.

Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2018 9:44 am
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Every time I post my 'Paws Need Claws' cartoon people comment that they'd love to clip their cat's nails, but often find it tricky and challenging.  Thank you for being a champion of cats keeping their claws! p.s. I just love all of your photos with all the different animals 😍 .

Screen Shot 2018 06 14 at 10.02.46 AM

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2018 10:07 am
Laura and MacyRacy liked
MacyRacy
(@macyracy)

I must be lucky. My cat, EmmyBlue, just sits on my lap while I cut her nails and sing to her. 😊❤️

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2018 11:13 am
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

What a wonderful kitty! ❤️ 

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2018 8:47 am
Share:

Want another Red & Howling Cartoon? 🎲🎲