Fantastic Member

😂😂😂 @amongtrees

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 8:42 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Since my little Noel Alexander (Nozzy) is insulin resistant he cannot have unlimited food.  He's leptin resistant as well and he doesn't self-regulate his eating.  He's in a diet paddock with a special hay net called a Nibble Net, which helps him not eat all his hay at once.  I put the others in with him every day for a bit to play and interact but he was a bit bored with the winter.  I know he likes to tip tubs, so I put this one in with him.  It was supposed to be a water tub, but he wouldn't keep water in it.  He has a great time playing with that tub.  

IMG 1387

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 3:48 am
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

@AmongTrees  that is so cute.

I saw a tv show with a little donkey who for whatever reason couldnt eat too much at once and his owners had a treat ball for him like the kind we give dogs but on a much bigger scale. He spent ages knocking and chasing it around to get his food (horse nuts / pellet food??) out of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 4:05 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member
Posted by: Mad Murphy

@AmongTrees  that is so cute.

I saw a tv show with a little donkey who for whatever reason couldnt eat too much at once and his owners had a treat ball for him like the kind we give dogs but on a much bigger scale. He spent ages knocking and chasing it around to get his food (horse nuts / pellet food??) out of it.

I considered one of those for Nozz.  🙂  My veterinarian team and I discussed that he shouldn't have any extra food and he'd be very clever about getting the food out fast.  Ha.   With his condition it's important that he have a low sugar hay available at all times but he gets very little of the horse feed everyone else gets, much to his dismay.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 5:42 am
PharmacySheep
(@pharmacysheep)
Fantastic Member

Awe, he’s so cute!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2019 4:19 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

On a sunny day earlier this month Keezy got the zoomies on the deck.  🙂

IMG 1359

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2019 6:20 am
PharmacySheep
(@pharmacysheep)
Fantastic Member

OMG that it so cute!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2019 3:42 am
Griff Mom
(@griff-mom)
Fantastic Member

I love it when they get the "zoomies"!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2019 11:25 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

The moment when mule zoomies commence.  hee hee

IMG 1800

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2019 4:01 am
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

Lol I’ve never seen a mule do zoomies lol must be fun watching 😂❤️

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2019 11:57 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Handsome Pompey at the park today.  

IMG 2091

Miss Keezy loves to walk in the park.  

IMG 2094

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 10:11 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

@mariaandnikita  I found some video of when Gunther was about a year and 1/2 old and new to the herd.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 10:16 am
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

@amongtrees 😂😂😂 awww little Gunther doing zoomies all by himself!! Lol nobody wants to play!! Wish I could come visit you and all your amazing animals ❤️❤️❤️

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 10:19 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

My friends are so much fun.  They bring me joy every day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 10:30 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Gunther has learned to ask politely when wanting Sarah to play.  I was so pleased in that video to see him not leap on her, but stop respectfully a few yards back.  She's given him what-for more than once for being impolite.  😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 10:32 am
Page 4 / 5
Share:
Would you like to receive my Red & Howling Cartoons, Helpful Pet Tips & More - delivered to your inbox for free every week? Get in on the fun and join over 300K+ Red & Howling fans by signing up now!

Buy art. Do good.
shop.redandhowling.com
©2019 redandhowling.com All rights reserved