My animal family - ...

My animal family - dogs, goats, sheep, miniature horses and miniature mule  

Page 5 / 5
  RSS
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Pompey asks for some of Mildred's scratch grains today.  He was soooo sure I'd give him some.  

IMG 2175

And here is Nozzy on a lovely day of gentle snow.

IMG 2136

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2019 9:44 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Here is special Noel Alexander (Nozzy) looking bright and shiny in the sun yesterday.  😍 

IMG 2584

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2019 12:33 pm
PharmacySheep
(@pharmacysheep)
Fantastic Member

So sweet!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2019 5:41 pm
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

IMG 2746

I have a fox family living right around the house.  The other day the male grinned at me as I watched him from the kitchen window.  😉  It's fun to watch him do his patrol route twice a day like clockwork.  

It means that Old Mildred the hen won't have free range time but I'm fine with that.  I take her outside and sit with her as she sunbathes, and then bring her back into her tabletop abode.  I have a secure coop, so when it's finally warm she can spend time out there.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 2:33 pm
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

Oh gosh I miss foxes, they say we are over run by them but Ive only seen one since weve lived here (nearly 30 years).

I know they are the chickens worst nightmare but I do like them so much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2019 7:09 am
Griff Mom liked
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Keezy and Pompey enjoying a bit of togetherness yesterday.  It's been raining too much and we had a bit of sun and they were enjoying it.

IMG 3368

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2019 4:58 am
Page 5 / 5
Share:
Would you like to receive my Red & Howling Cartoons, Helpful Pet Tips & More - delivered to your inbox for free every week? Get in on the fun and join over 300K+ Red & Howling fans by signing up now!

Buy art. Do good.
shop.redandhowling.com
©2019 redandhowling.com All rights reserved