Personal space  

RSS
PharmacySheep
(@pharmacysheep)
Fantastic Member

Do your dogs like to sleep as close to you as possible? Cocoa prefers to sleep on my pillow next to me. She never sleeps on my husband’s pillow though. Sometimes when she’s really comfortable she kicks a leg out. 😂 

98095D5F 22A0 42B6 8C99 BD3586FFCDCB

Posted : 11/02/2019 7:48 am
TheOneWithTheThumbs
(@theonewiththethumbs)
Fantastic Member

🤣

I have one of those!  My girl wrestles the blankets trying to get under them. I guess i'm so used to it, i will lift them up even in my sleep.  If i don't - she pushes them to the floor.  She sleeps on the second pillow right next to me. Almost every morning i wake up nose to nose with her.   *except the for days she's upside down, then i wake up nose to tail.  😆 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2019 8:07 am
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

This is how we sleep 😍

51A918E3 9069 4220 8A02 6BC6DAE2E913

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2019 8:49 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

That's so cute PharmacySheep.  Pompey likes to be under the covers and Keezy prefers the end of the bed with her own pillow, but she will come up to my pillow each morning and snuggle.  

Pompey would love to be on my pillow with me, but he snores terribly so if he does creep up in the night I have to reposition him so that he's turned away from me.   😆 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 4:05 am
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

wow snuggle dogs. Remy used to love snuggles we called them mummy cuddles. He would stand and stare at me when I sat down if I asked 'does Remy want mummy cuddles'? he would spring into my lap put his head on my chest and just give a huge shuddering sigh , then fall asleep.  His favourite night position was in the crook of my arm with his nose in my armpit ! 😆 ...

Murphy will get on our bed while we brush our teeth etc but once we get into bed if a foot or any movement of our body gets near him he jumps off as if he has had an electric shock and he stomps off to his own bed.

No snuggles in this house .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 4:42 am
TheOneWithTheThumbs
(@theonewiththethumbs)
Fantastic Member

@pharmacysheep i woke up this morning with a paw wrapped around my neck.  I sat up to see WHICH paw (i've made the mistake of just rolling over to have a butt in my face tooo many times!) and there's my big spoon...   🤣 

IMG 4283

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2019 12:46 pm
Hazel Loves bLoomer
(@hazel-loves-bloomer)
Fantastic Member

@PharmacySheep :

That is Soo cuteeeeee 🐾🐕😘😘😘

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2019 5:32 pm
Share:
Would you like to receive my Red & Howling Cartoons, Helpful Pet Tips & More - delivered to your inbox for free every week? Get in on the fun and join over 300K+ Red & Howling fans by signing up now!

Buy art. Do good.
shop.redandhowling.com
©2019 redandhowling.com All rights reserved