Posted by: AmongTrees

A beach walk would be really fun!  🙂

Dont you have any beaches nearby?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2019 11:57 pm
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

No.  I'm in a hilly, wooded area with lakes that are all private, or water sources, so no dogs near the water.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2019 12:25 pm
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

No.  I'm in a hilly, wooded area with lakes that are all private, or water sources, so no dogs near the water.

That must be so frustrating .Private lakes? Im not sure we have anything like that here except duck pond in peoples gardens! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2019 5:38 am
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

Yesterday was a wonderful sunny day and our golden boy basked in the suns rays..

DSCN0177

Then on the way home we spotted this little guy loking for breakfast..

RSCN0198

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2019 5:40 am
Griff Mom liked
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member
Posted by: Mad Murphy

That must be so frustrating .Private lakes? Im not sure we have anything like that here except duck pond in peoples gardens! 🙂 

Yes, in the States people are allowed to buy land and built right up to the edge of the water.  It's very rare to be able to get down to any of the lakes unless there is a public access ramp or park.  Most of the people around here tear down small cottages and put up huge homes right at water's edge.  I often wonder how that's allowed with septic systems...

You can canoe or boat on the lakes, but you aren't allowed to paddle up to the shore and swim.  

This post was modified 1 month ago by AmongTrees
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2019 5:56 am
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

Spring really seems to have arrived here and the sun is shining yesterday I walked without a coat for the first time this year!

Murphy and George and getting used to walking together and not getting tangled up  its fun seeing them get to know each other, weve been to the woods and the nature reserve and this morning George was on a long line while Murphy played ball so that he could join in without any risk of escape!

DSCN0548
DSCN0534
DSCN0509
DSCN0516
DSCN0475

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2019 12:03 am
Griff Mom liked
Griff Mom
(@griff-mom)
Fantastic Member

Fantastic pictures!  Lovely!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2019 10:26 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Weee!  I love the zooming photo!  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2019 2:13 pm
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

Today was the last day that dogs are allowed off lead on the beach so we made the most of it..Murphy is loose but George is a runner so he has a 25 mtr long line and while Murphy chases a ball George chases Murphy

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Mad Murphy
ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2019 1:29 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

They look so happy.  🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2019 3:43 am
Page 14 / 14
Share:
Would you like to receive my Red & Howling Cartoons, Helpful Pet Tips & More - delivered to your inbox for free every week? Get in on the fun and join over 300K+ Red & Howling fans by signing up now!

Buy art. Do good.
shop.redandhowling.com
©2019 redandhowling.com All rights reserved