Guess what I got today?! 😍😍  

RSS
Kzu
 Kzu
(@kzu)
Fantastic Member

IMG 4597
IMG 4594

Love my tea towel!! Thank you so much @redandhowling and @bryan for holding such an awesome treasure hunt 😁😁

Posted : 19/07/2018 8:11 pm
PharmacySheep, Charlie, Samthesuperdog and 6 people liked
Mad Murphy
(@mad-murphy)
Amazing Member

Wow, will you ever dare use it or will it  get framed ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 12:15 am
Samthesuperdog, Red & Howling, Bryan and 1 people liked
Kzu
 Kzu
(@kzu)
Fantastic Member

Definitely going to use it @mad-murphy! It will be of great help in my cooking journey 😋

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 12:27 am
Hazel Loves bLoomer
(@hazel-loves-bloomer)
Fantastic Member

@Kzu : wow!!! That's awesome...and I think Max love it too...😍😘👍🐕🐾 Congrats on your journey in cooking... Hope you will learn gradually...start on simple one...

we love you both - bloomer & hazel

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 2:34 am
Samthesuperdog, Red & Howling, Bryan and 1 people liked
Bryan
(@bryan)
Admin
Posted by: Kzu

IMG 4597
IMG 4594

Love my tea towel!! Thank you so much @redandhowling and @bryan for holding such an awesome treasure hunt 😁😁

@kzu what great photos!  (I'm glad you shared both, sometimes it's so hard to decide tongue in or out 😆 😝 ).  Congrats on having amazing treasure hunting skills, and it looks like you won the perfect prize - for many reasons!  @redandhowling and I hope it brings you much luck and success in the kitchen and beyond, although I can't say for sure whether or not it has helped my human cooking skills, at least Isabelle has no complaints at dinner time.  Congrats again and thank you for the awesome pics! 

Subscribe to Red & Howling on YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 8:36 am
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

A tea towel and a VERY cute puggie!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 10:29 am
Griff Mom, Kzu, Samthesuperdog and 1 people liked
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

@kzu  I'm SO happy your prize got to you so quickly!  Max makes the tea towel look marvelous.  Happy cooking adventures with it! xo

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 10:53 am
Griff Mom
(@griff-mom)
Fantastic Member

Will these also be available for purchase? I think they are adorable and would make a great gift!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2018 4:12 pm
Share:
Would you like to receive my Red & Howling Cartoons, Helpful Pet Tips & More - delivered to your inbox for free every week? Get in on the fun and join over 300K+ Red & Howling fans by signing up now!

Buy art. Do good.
shop.redandhowling.com
©2019 redandhowling.com All rights reserved