Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Why I created this Community  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin
This community was inspired by you and created just for you!  

Over the last few years, I've been so touched and humbled by the incredible stories, valuable-often life-saving information, wisdom, and support being shared on my Facebook and Instagram posts.  Instead of seeing all of this incredible material get buried and eventually forgotten on social media, I want it to live on and inspire & help others.  

My hope is that this community will be a safe, happy, enlightening, and inspirational haven for like-minded animal people.  A place that you can find some joy, comfort, and information that will help you keep your fur babies safe and healthy.  So please, share your stories, your experience, your knowledge and help me grow this community and make it flourish!   

I must add, one thing I know for sure, everyone who follows my work has one core value in common—a love for animals that often surpasses the rational and transcends words.   So you will be among kindred spirits here—nothing you share will ever be too outlandish when it comes to the love we feel for our animals.

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

Posted : 06/06/2018 2:10 pm
Ava8Edie4, PharmacySheep, SirJack and 23 people liked
Mayor Puppypants
(@http-shannonspring-com)
Outstanding Member

It’s an honor to be in this community with those who do all they can for animals! 😊❤️ We are looking forward to learning from and sharing with you.  And by "we" I mean my dogs and I, not "me" in the third person :). 

Devoted Dog Mom, Free Spirited Cool Cat
Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 1:15 pm
Peggy
(@peggy)

Thank you for the invitation to join. I look forward to this adventure!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 2:54 pm
cgvich
(@cgvich)

I am so excited about this! It's nice to know there are lots of other furkid-crazy hoomans out there. I have five--two Doodles and three kitty cats. They are my life! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 6:04 pm
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Welcome to the community! I've wanted to create this community for kindred spirits for a long time!   So I'm glad you're excited.  I'm excited, too!  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 6:11 pm
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

I'm so very happy to hear this!  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 6:12 pm
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

I'm so glad you are part of the Red and Howling community—I know you'll have lots of magical, wonderful things to share  ❤️!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 6:15 pm
Mzshad liked
JBugOH
(@jbugoh)

Wow...this is great!  We can talk about our pets that we adore!!!  Love your cartoons!  Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2018 5:58 am
CoolNameforLisa
(@coolnameforlisa)
Good Member

❤️ ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2018 6:39 am
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin
Posted by: JBugOH

Wow...this is great!  We can talk about our pets that we adore!!!  Love your cartoons!  Thank you!

I've wanted to create this community for a long time.  Thank you for being a part of it.  I look forward to sharing lots of fur kid obsession with everyone  😍 !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2018 9:50 am
elichong
(@elichong)

Hello, everyone!

Greetings from Malaysia in the Far East! So glad to be part of this community 😘 

Thanks for creating and sharing it with us! Looking forward to a great time with humans and their furkids here 😃😄😁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2018 7:00 pm
Bryan
(@bryan)
Admin
Posted by: elichong

Hello, everyone!

Greetings from Malaysia in the Far East! So glad to be part of this community 😘 

Thanks for creating and sharing it with us! Looking forward to a great time with humans and their furkids here 😃😄😁

Welcome and so glad you joined us from Malaysia!  Greetings from California!

Subscribe to Red & Howling on YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2018 7:57 pm
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Hello and a big welcome to the community!  Glad you are here with us all the way from Malaysia!  I'm grateful that you are excited about being here.  I'll be adding new posts almost everyday and reading everyone's, as well!  Yay! 😊 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2018 7:02 pm
Zephyr2309
(@zephyr2309)

Hello All! I'm so glad this community exists.  I have three wonderful cats, all rescues: Avery, Riley and Rowan.  I've had a total of 11 cats over the years.  I also volunteer at two cat rescues in the L A metropolitan area.  I've attempted to upload their baby photos. Critters are the best!!

IMG 0921
IMG 0874
IMG 1106

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 1:34 pm
Mayor Puppypants
(@http-shannonspring-com)
Outstanding Member

Hi It’s nice to meet you. It’s so cool how Amy is bringing all of us together throighout the WORLD! 😊🐶❤️  Just wanted to say hi from Florida 

Shannon 🐶🐶

Devoted Dog Mom, Free Spirited Cool Cat
Facebook/MayorPuppypants

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 5:59 pm
Mzshad liked
Page 1 / 3
Share:

Want another Red & Howling Cartoon? 🎲🎲

Need More Red and Howling Fun?
📬Join My Cartoon Newsletter
🎲Surprise Me With a Cartoon Now!