[Sticky] October's Red & Howling Portrait Winner is Complete!  

RSS
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Finally, I had time to draw October's winner @MariaandNikita (those ears🤩 ).

Maria, please email me your snail mail address, so I can send you your signed print :).  I really do hope you like it.  I actually drew so many versions of Nikita.

I'm going to try and get November's winner @amongtrees completed by this weekend.  Thank you for your patience.  I'm so far behind on work.  

For those of you who are new to the Red & Howling Portrait contest, click here for details.

Screen Shot 2018 12 03 at 6.20.49 PM
Screen Shot 2018 11 17 at 11.24.56 AM
This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Red & Howling

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 6:28 pm Griff Mom, TheOneWithTheThumbs, Charlie and 5 people liked
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

Amy I love it!!!! And Nikita loves it ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you thank you! I can’t thank you enough!! You’re the best!! I’ll do like @mad-murphy and make a donation to the local rescue (after Christmas when I have more money but before that I can donate my time:))) 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by MariaandNikita

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 6:33 pm Griff Mom, Charlie, PharmacySheep and 2 people liked
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

And I love the details!! You even got the little white stripe on her chest!!! ❤️ (Now we just need mugs and pins and everything else with Nikita on 😂😂😂❤️)

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 6:34 pm Griff Mom and PharmacySheep liked
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin
Posted by: MariaandNikita

Amy I love it!!!! And Nikita loves it ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you thank you! I can’t thank you enough!! You’re the best!! I’ll do like @madmurphy and make a donation to the local rescue (after Christmas when I have more money but before that I can donate my time:))) 

@mariaandnikita I'm so relieved and grateful that you love my version of Nikita - she deserves nothing but the best!  🤩  😍  😎   I'm grateful for your presence here on the community - you are a shining light of positivity.  That is so lovely that you're going to donate to rescue - you are amazing!  😘 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Red & Howling

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 6:40 pm Griff Mom, PharmacySheep, AmongTrees and 1 people liked
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

It was definitely worth the wait ❤️ Nikita gives it two ears up!! Where do I send my mailing address?:)

754E3F64 2365 4825 89C9 33428C0C0FA1
This post was modified 2 weeks ago 4 times by MariaandNikita

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 6:44 pm Griff Mom, PharmacySheep, AmongTrees and 1 people liked
Hazel Loves bLoomer
(@hazel-loves-bloomer)
Fantastic Member

@MariandNikita :

wow! beautiful 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 8:03 pm
AmongTrees
(@amongtrees)
Fantastic Member

Oh, that's so lovely!  🙂  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2018 3:41 am
PharmacySheep
(@pharmacysheep)
Fantastic Member

Yay!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2018 5:30 am
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

Hi Maria, 

Please send your address to: Amy@RedandHowling.com  

So happy you like it! xo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2018 9:32 am
Griff Mom
(@griff-mom)
Outstanding Member

Such a great portrait of Nikita!  Nice capture of this pup's happy spirit and lovely big ears!  Love it! 😍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 10:08 am MariaandNikita liked
Griff Mom
(@griff-mom)
Outstanding Member

@mariaandnikita  I love how you are carrying on the tradition of donating to a rescue organization!  You are the best!    

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 10:10 am MariaandNikita liked
Share: