Red & Howling Sale & a Special Gift for Community Members! Shop.RedandHowling.com  

RSS
Red & Howling
(@redandhowling)
Obsessed Dog Lady Admin

20% Off everything • 30% Off Mini Prints • Free Gift w/ $59 purchase! (Ends tomorrow night)

PLUS a special Gift for Community Members:  At check out put "R&H Community Rocks" in the "Special Instructions to Seller" and I will send one of my new, big, awesome "Dogs Make Life Better" stickers with ANY purchase. 

Spend $49 and you'll also receive my Isabelle enamel pin with your purchase (if you'd prefer the Rosie enamel pin, simply add that to the note).  

I have lots of new goodies on my shop!

• Holiday Greeting Cards
  • Christmas Ornament
  • Wall Calendar
  • Travel Mug
  • My FIRST EVER T-Shirt!
  • Wonderful Donation Prints benefiting animals

Link to my Holiday Collection •  Link to "Dogs Make Life Better" T-shirt

This offer expires November 25th at midnight PST!  Happy shopping! 😍 

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 3 times by Red & Howling

Animals are my favorite kind of people.
Visit my Red & Howling Shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2018 6:38 pm Charlie, PharmacySheep, AmongTrees and 1 people liked
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

That’s so nice of you Amy! I really love the sticker:) I really want everything in your shop and specially now when it’s such a good sale!! But with the crapy exchange rate right now for us Canadians and all the Christmas expenses I have to wait 😢 I hope one day that you will have more travel tumblers I would love an all year around one! Maybe •dogs make life better• or •remember life is good• (with the wonderful Isabelle!!) or maybe one with all the dogs just everywhere! 😍❤️❤️❤️ 

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2018 9:49 am
Bryan
(@bryan)
Admin
Posted by: MariaandNikita

That’s so nice of you Amy! I really love the sticker:) I really want everything in your shop and specially now when it’s such a good sale!! But with the crapy exchange rate right now for us Canadians and all the Christmas expenses I have to wait 😢 I hope one day that you will have more travel tumblers I would love an all year around one! Maybe •dogs make life better• or •remember life is good• (with the wonderful Isabelle!!) or maybe one with all the dogs just everywhere! 😍❤️❤️❤️ 

Hi @mariaandnikita ! @redandhowling and I are so happy to hear that you like the shop, and sorry the sale didn't work out for you this time - don't worry, lots of new Tervis tumblers and T-Shirts coming soon! (and of course the 2019 calendar is still available)  🤩 

Subscribe to Red & Howling on YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2018 11:43 am MariaandNikita liked
MariaandNikita
(@mariaandnikita)
Fantastic Member

I’m so exited to hear that I felt pretty sad that I couldn’t get anything this time but that make me feel way better!! 🙂 I love love love travel mugs because I like my coffee HOT!! 😂 can’t wait to see what’s coming!! I love everything Red&Howling!! ❤️

@kitispie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2018 11:50 am
Share: